Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why Does Brushing Tonfue Give Me Soar Throat

this moment there is not junk television - not Everything That Goes on TV is trash except

rarely watch television. and have never been a fan. But I agree that my son, in small doses, sometimes they look a bit '. he allowed only one channel, raiyoyo. that's how I discovered - with great joy and amazement - that not everything that goes on TV is trash.

I rarely watch television. and I have never been a tv fan. but I agree that my son watches a bit of it, although in small doses. He is allowed to watch only one channel, raiyoyo. based on the principle of "learning through play" it broadcasts 24 hours 24 cartoons, original formats and fables and it focuses on the quality and diversity of the various techniques of animation and narrative (story, narrative, drama, rhymes, etc.). that's how I discovered - with great joy and amazement - that not everything that goes on TV is trash.

'disegnami una storia' รจ l'ultimo programma serale concesso all'ometto before bed. Begins just before nine o'clock and lasts approximately 7 minutes. every evening a narrator tells a story and hand created using water colors, pens, pieces of material or different materials to enliven. a really nice program.

'draw me a story' is the latest evening program my little boy is allowed to watch before going to bed. it begins just before 9 pm and lasts Approximately 7 minutes. Every evening a narrator tells a story and Some hands enliven it using water colors, pens, Some Various fabrics or materials. a really nice program.


0 comments:

Post a Comment