Thursday, March 10, 2011

Qualifications For M.a.c

where the hyenas I have opened my eyes when I do not buy

and when I say 'hyenas' does not mean the film tarantino.
but the show one of Italy: the hideous spectacle of journalism assault mixed with the cleavage of Blasy.
short, yesterday, instead of reading a book or brush my teeth before going to bed I started to watch the hyenas. gave a service on lesbian couples and, for the occasion, interviewing a lesbian couple who live together openly historical (and successfully) for over 30 years.
the video here.
the service is nothing sensational but at some point the hyena would ask both women to 60 years if they had any regrets (minutes: 2:19).
one of them answered without thinking:
I liked so much this life.

here's my revelation: at 2:21 minute interview with the hyenas.

right now there is only one thing that satisfies me, my life. called nobordersmagazine .
the rest is better to fly over, turn off your computer, leave the office and do something to get to 60 years thinking I liked so much this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment