Friday, March 4, 2011

Smithfields Barbeque Sandwich Calories

buzz light year

I told here, I had something in mind. Now, I have never sewn anything. ok, a couple of buttons, perhaps. and the ladybug Last year, two points to secure the fabric to the sides and 6 snaps in all. So how I got the idea of \u200b\u200bwanting to please the little man carnival, I do not know.
my first purchase on ebay was done with this in mind and spending the bare minimum, since I had no idea whether I was then able to deal with it or not. the old thought patterns, that of "you are not capable of," you are a fun world, last month. and I've indulged them, stalling and thinking that, eventually, the costume I would have bought good and ready. at least until Monday.
back from a weekend mms cheered by labor during construction of my muse, in the end, I am I jumped. Monday night when I turned the work extracted from the sewing machine and I realized you are holding a pair of pants really created by me, I felt almost omnipotent.
then, slowly, came the rest. yesterday afternoon, arrived home to assemble it all, I was puzzled by the sewing machine that has not stopped to share more. saved my willpower and buttonhole stitch. and I'm really happy with myself and with the result.

by Tuesday morning in my little man will be Buzz Light year (or, as he says when asked "on what you wear?" Toy story 3). 

I had told you here that I had something in mind. n ow, I have never sewn anything. ok, a couple of buttons, perhaps. and the ladybug costume last year, two points to secure the fabric to the sides and 6 snaps in all. so I really do not know what possessed me when I decided I would have pleased my little boy for carnival...
my first purchase on ebay had been done with this in mind and spending the minimum, since I had no idea whether I would then have been able to deal with it or not. the old thought patterns, that famous "you are not capable of," have been having lots of fun with last month. and I've indulged them, stalling and thinking that, eventually, I would have bought the costume good and ready. at least until last monday.
after a weekend cheered via mms with the work in progress of my muse, in the end, I decided to come into play. on monday night when I turned the work extracted from the sewing machine and I realized I was holding a pair of trousers which had been really created by me, I felt almost almighty.
then, slowly, came the rest. this afternoon, short after coming home to assemble it all, I was puzzled by the sewing machine that stopped working. my willpower and whip stitch saved me. and I am really satisfied and pleased with the result and with myself.

from this morning and until tuesday, my little boy is Buzz Lightyear (or, as he keeps saying when asked "what are you going to wear for carnival?" Toy Story 3).





is my duty to thank

claudia , who taught me the tricks of the trade by phone with the sewing machine.
movida69, my muse - and moral support can-do 'by ear' so things . or so.
the angolodifrancesca and his invaluable tutorial for a doll's pants. the one from which I was able to identify what exactly I should do :-)
and pinkblog , who provided me with the tutorial for the sweatshirt.

without them, there would be buzz light year here.

I absolutely must thank:

Claudius, who Taught me to the sewing machine tricks by phone.
movida69, my muse - as well as my moral supporter, who can do 'by ear' things like this . Or Like That .
the angolodifrancesca and her invaluable tutorial for a doll's pants. Which only through the tutorial I was Able to identify Exactly what I should do :-)
pinkblog and Its link to this tutorial for the blouse.

Without Them, There Would Be No buzz light year around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment