Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Shower Place Austin

on my mind this weekend - this weekend

close to town
a short walk into town


something creative
something creative




swap party



this but there the explain. the Bookstop , a literary cafe I frequent for some time, has created this wonderful thing that allows things to get rid of unused or outdated, recycling it to others and having fun a lot.

now let me explain this. the Bookstop, a literary cafe I use to go to, offers this wonderful opportunity to get rid of unused or outdated things, recycling it to others and HAVING lots of fun.

works like this: one Saturday a month we went on site carrying up to a maximum of 5 items of clothing and accessories, of which one wants to leave. 5 items in exchange for receiving a token. you pay 5 euro and you have tea, coffee, muffins and drinks available for lunch and an hour to look around and browse through all the items were delivered to the exchange. then the real party starts and you can hoard what you have chosen, returning un gettone per ogni capo preso. qualora il capo in questione sia conteso da piĆ¹ donzelle, ce lo si gioca hai dadi (divertentissimo!): ieri una borsa in pelle di yves saint laurent se la son giocata in otto. per dire.

that's how it works: once a month on a certain saturday afternoon you can go there carrying up to a maximum of 5 items of clothing and accessories you want to get rid of. for each item in exchange you get a token. you pay 5 euro and you have tea, coffee, muffins and drinks available for an afternoon snack and an hour to look around and browse through all the items which have been delivered for the swap. then the real party starts and you can hoard what you have chosen by returning a token For Each item taken. if the item in question is Disputed by Several People, You'll Have to say it (sooo funny!): 8 yesterday says women played to get a leather bag by Yves Saint Laurent.


all items not covered, are proposed for 3 swap parties and then given to charity if you really do not want none.

not all items are taken in 3 Proposed swap parties and then given to charity if nobody really wants Them anymore.

I brought two necklaces, a bracelet, a scarf and a pair of glasses alone. glasses me they are shooting me (when I saw them on display with the other accessories I have re-evaluated). and I brought home a pair of trousers made in Nepal and a pair of crazy shoes zara practically new 2 tokens and a voucher for the next swap party, since not all of them or used. Needless to say, I can not wait ...

I Brought two necklaces, a bracelet, a scarf and sunglasses of tpair ae. I Took my sunglasses back, Since When II Saw Them on the display with the other accessories I re-Evaluated Them. and I Brought home a pair of trousers made in Nepal and a pair of crazy Practically new zara shoes and a voucher of 2 tokens for the next swap party, Since I Had not used all of Them. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it Already ...

a walk in the mask with Mom and Dad
(and his girlfriend official and non ...)
a carnival walk with mom & dad
(With His official and unofficial and His girlfriend ...)



and beer tonight, falafel and hummus
and beer tonight, falafels and hummus




0 comments:

Post a Comment