Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guys Pulling Down Each Others Pants

tonight - tonight

tonight I need to turn off your thoughts. weigh like dark clouds heavy with rain and that darken the sky when I arrived home this afternoon. japan. nuclear power. radiation. intervention. no extended hours in September. the bank. accounts payable. cough. things to settle in Tuscany.

tonight I turn out the lights and I press the button play the mp3 files taken from this video. I read that the mind does not distinguish between a real and an imagined situation, and makes the same benefits.

tonight I let the waves of the sea Cullin me and pushed me into the arms of Morpheus. or someone else. at least in the dreams.


tonight I need to turn off my thoughts. They weigh like dark clouds heavy with rain and darkened the sky That When I Arrived home this afternoon. japan. nuclear power. radiation. intervention. no extended hours in September. the bank. Bills to be paid. cough. things to be settled in Tuscany.

tonight I'm gonna turn out the lights and pull the play button on the mp3 file taken from this video. I've read that our mind does not distinguish between a real and an imagined situation, and it takes the same benefits from both of them.

tonight I'm gonna let the waves of the sea rock me and push me in Morpheus' arms. or in someone else's arms. at least in my dreams.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment