Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Calculate Air Conditioning Btu For Hawaii

- the exception

I told here, do not usually participate in the awards, including bloggers, I do not want to exclude anyone.
the recognition they have received from paola (thanks a lot!) Is called 'I love your blog' and tonight I want to make an exception and stay in the game. I really love all the blogs I follow, from first to last. I choose to name the five, however, virtual worlds have recently discovered, drafts of fresh air to breathe deeply at the end of the day, which put me at peace with myself and with the world and remind me how much life is there. in a picture, a smile, a game invented on a farm to di là del mondo e in tutte le piccole cose che fanno grande la vita.

I have already said here that I do not normally take part in the awards amongst bloggers since I do not want to exclude anyone.
the award I got from paola (thanks a lot!) is called 'I love your blog' and tonight I want to make an exception and play along.
I really love all the blogs I follow, from the first to the last. the blogs I choose to appoint tonight are five virtual worlds I have recently discovered, some drafts of fresh air to breathe deeply at the end of the day which put me at peace with myself and with the whole world and remind me how much life there is. in a picture, in a smile, in an invented game, on a farm on the other side of the world and in All the Little Things That make life great.






0 comments:

Post a Comment