Monday, March 7, 2011

Irregular Heartbeat At Night



on my mind is a theme for the blog (usually published on Fridays) created by Rhonda Jean
on my mind is ( Normally a Friday) blog theme started by Rhonda Jean
when we came to live here a year and a half ago, I got rid of that sofa cover sheets in the old house we had always used. I love to see the true shape of the individual sofas and pillows. Yet, now that my life has changed, I would like to see them different. I'd like to put on a multicolor striped fabric copritutto, as this fabric IKEA, to modernize the room. but they are large sofas, it would take a lot of stuff and do it now would use part of the budget assigned to another (for example, to leave) so I do not think the case. I'm still looking for a cheaper solution that will enable me to change and also give fresh air.

when we came to live here a year and a half ago, I got rid of the sofa cover sheets that I had always used in the old house. I love to see the true shape of sofas and of each pillow. Yet, now that my life has changed, I would like to see them different. I'd like to put on a cover in a multicolor striped fabric like this one from IKEA to modernize the room. but these are large sofas, it would need a lot of fabrics and doing it now would require using part of the budget assigned to something else (for example, to holidays) so I do not want to do it. anyway I'm still looking for a cheaper solution that will enable me to change a bit and also give fresh air to this room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment