Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiffany Grannath And Nordy

gifts - gifts

know, the purse and the purse he had already seen. is that I added the yellow purse for the girl the friend ...

I know, You Had Already seen bag and purse, But I have now added the yellow purse for my friend's little child ...


and these are the three pendants made of clay ...

and here are the three clay pendants ...


and, finally, here are the boxes of trinkets (grazieeee giuuuu !!!), made after massacred a number of old country homes stolen from my mom ...

last but not least, here are the packages for the pendants (thaaaanks giuuu !!!), Which HAVING destroyed after I made an old copy of 'country houses' I Had stolen at my mother's place. ..


go. I still have to pack and lots of other things. and sorry if you do not step to read for a while '. but I decided to travel light. The new notebook is at home.

soon ...

'd better be going. I Still Have to pack my bag and I've got lots of other things to do. please forgive me if I do not read & visit you for a while. But I've made up my mind and I'm Not Bringing my new notebook with me.

see you soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment