Friday, February 11, 2011

Hypermobility Arthritis

where rock reigns supreme

Who would have thought that I would find myself in a post titled that way, I would have found their ears filled with post rock and that I would have thought, especially at the post rock as a new beginning, a sign of demarcation between a before and after.
the post rock that flooded my ears is from:
me and post rock? never got along. the explosion in the sky, Mogwai, all those bands I've ever heard with a certain detachment, post rock and now dares to pounce on him in my house without asking permission. noisy, heavy, brash and yet also free.
my ears for the first time and do not reject do not reject even my brain, which in early spring starting to glimpse the complexity of post-rock without checking in as much ado about nothing.

the post rock is my love for music as Alaska is my love for travel.
not you say that someone like me - short sleeves and bare feet - would go to Alaska.
would not say either that the post rock would have room to grow in my musical world, inhabited by folk chitarrine entries and courteous.

but reflect on the mess of broken rock post and I wonder if it's time to grant it to myself, a bit 'of the disorder destabilizing.

I have (almost) always done the right thing, succeeding even in the most difficult to find the location of adult, as rational, which would have given confirmation to the world outside of my maturity and would make me feel alright with myself.

the post rock these days makes me think for the first time you do the right thing is not, necessarily, right.


0 comments:

Post a Comment