Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Astrostart Installers

full evening - busy evening

also arrived in the meantime the official invitation to the party , with photos of three celebrated. because they are all born under the sign of Aquarius and friends, have joined forces, rented a large room and spread the rumor that he really wants to dance.

guests are invited to replenish the buffet with food and drink. I, however, having a plane to take and things to do during the day - something that has to do with the red door of a dream and something that could give me the opportunity to review an interesting person - I thought, without knowing personally two other women, to bring the same thought in all three celebrate.

then I realized - Copied project ever to paint your life - of pendants made of clay that requires no cooking, simple and embossed decoration with an old crocheted doily aunt.

tonight, as well as finish the stitch on the strap of the bag, I will devote to the packages. and, if I have time, even at a present in most.

how? would like to see the gifts? Well, that's why I'm afraid you have to wait at least until tomorrow ... I hope we can do it.

meanwhile I Received the official invitation for this party , with a photo of the 3 birthday girls. since they are all born under the sign of Aquarius and they are good friends, they have joined forces, rented a large room and spread the rumor that they really want to dance a lot.

all the guests are invited to bring something to eat or to drink for the buffet. since I have a plane to take and some things to do during the day - something that has to do with the red door of a dream I made and something else that could give me the opportunity to meet an interesting person again – and since I do not personally know the other two women, I have decided to bring the same gift to all of them.

therefore I made - always copying a project from Paint Your Life - three pendants made of clay which does not need to be cooked very simple and which I decorated by embossing them with one of my great aunt crocheted doilies.

Tonight I'll have to finish the whip stitch on the felt bag and then I will devote myself to the packages. and, if I'll have some more time, even to another little present.

what? you would like to see the gifts? well, for that I'm afraid you'll have to wait at least until tomorrow... I hope you can resist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment