Friday, February 25, 2011

The Simpsons Hit And Run Online Free

Oscars

Oscars are Sunday night and for the first time in my life I have seen all the films in competition for Best Picture.
from the top of my incompetence and a half hour working day to the end, I give my Oscar.

  • best special effects : ok, ok, we all know that the answer is predictable inception, but I do not know why, struck me more than harry potter. incredible is not it?
  • Best Original Song: I vote for guaranteed into the wild? no? then step;
  • best soundtrack : the social network, Trent Reznor, and go with the smooth;
  • best make-up: You do not think that because a job in fashion magazines I know respond with knowledge of the facts in this question, right?
  • Best Cinematography: Roger Deakins, now and ever and ever and ever, amen;
  • Best Editing: ask her to ;
  • best animated feature film Toy Story 3. and let me write again that I still have tears and palpitations when I think of the scene of the landfill;
  • Best Adapted Screenplay: the social network. conversion to the cult of Aaron Sorkin was completed successfully;
  • Best Original Screenplay: If the play inception and the speech of the king. christopher nolan inception favor because when you put them with their homework is always good;
  • Best Director: David Fincher , even though the Coens have shown they can do even the western. and western;
  • Best Supporting Actress: Amy Adams, I'm sorry, but what you esteem, I've always been nasty. So my award goes to Hailee Steinfeld;
  • Best Supporting Actor: I can not express myself? Geoffrey Rush would say. but Geoffrey Rush is not the protagonist nor the speech of the king;
  • Best Actress: natalieportman natalieportman natalieportman, despite the laughter ;
  • Best Actor: no, Colin, do not be annoyed face. do not tell you the prize. LOL for the premiere of James Franco and Jeff Bridges for the fatal attraction to the dude that is in him, but in the end I choose Jesse Eisenberg as a sign of encouragement;
  • Best Film: Having said that 127 hours, winter's bone and Toy Story 3 is not there I would have made the list in principle, cover the films that immediately on the spot, is the social network. the black swan was exaggerated in some places and instructive, as well as inception. the fighter I was not taking the kids are all right too and no, yes, true grit, I found impressive and a delight to the eyes, but despite jeff, it is my film of the year.
and that's all I have to say about this matter.

ps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment