Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pinewood Car Template

in which I published (not) hidden

it went like this: Last December I was looking for a special gift for my friend i. and ended up in the etsy shop Colette , California artist who, incidentally, was just a bright red print with quotation from Where the Wild Things Are: let the wild rumpus start .
I bought it, came, I enveloped, I donated. liked it.
together with the print-gift, colette also sent me this press , who now makes a fine show of himself on one of the walls of my living room. we exchanged a few chatting via Etsy, I forwarded my favorite quotes and she, in return, he sent two prints, one of Eddie Izzard (Cake or Death, which ends in the kitchen) and one of Thoreau - all good things are wild and free .
and short, colette does his job with enthusiasm and passion, so I shamelessly invite you to visit his etsy shop and buy some print (it also makes to order with custom quotes). will not regret it, I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment