Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Make Sugar Donuts Using Pancake Mix?

evokes important reflections on the pearl jam , friendship and all As

as did water from all sides, we must admit that Meet Joe Black made it memorable to the general public not only for sudden death (and gorgeous) Brad Pitt's early films, but also for the memorable words spoken by Anthony Hopkins initially and then repeated the same brad in the shoes of the late Joe Black. The sentence read:
We all know this deal is as Certain as Death and Taxes.
given that the above phrase loses accuracy when applied to the current Italian tax situation, may buy back value (and dignity) if a "tax" substitute "pearl jam".
this profound reflection comes not by chance that a leak from 3 days to live on ten legs. yet another live Pearl Jam, santiddio, you think.
not really.
live on ten legs is, yes, yet another live Pearl Jam. but also - along with all the other live - a CD that fully respects the first theorem of Pearl Jam, namely:
1. you can fully appreciate just listening to pearl jam live
understand the utility of having so many live CD, the perfect substitutes for all the concerts of Pearl Jam that you're not going to see. (Wrongly, if you ask my opinion).
but proceed. I also
, by Pearl Jam fans weakened by a momentary dip in the cult of Bruce, I thought injurious (uh, adverb that long!) that live on ten legs would have been yet another live.
until I got to:
  1. version hiding in the most beautiful I have ever heard a live version of
  2. got some that made me appreciate a song immediately branded as 'horror'
  3. a just breathe thrown out by eddie with a nonchalance as annoying as it is impressive
repeated listening live on ten legs in the last three days, combined with problems of distance relationships with my best friend (a constant presence in my life from an early age 16 years), I did reach the following conclusion:
In life nothing is certain, except death. and Pearl Jam.
now, if you asked me to explain it, I'll explain with a single word: solid.
'solid' is the music of Pearl Jam to my ears. 'Solid' are their songs even if you listen to a disproportionate number of times an equally disproportionate number of versions. 'Solid' is the support they give me for ten years now, that is the night when I know someone began to sing loudly in his daughter panda patched with brown tape. I know Pearl Jam
less time for my best friend, and I note with regret that my relationship with them is more solid friendship that is inevitably frayed.
I wanted it to be so different? Of course you do, what questions.
not wish anyone to see your or your best friend move away one step at a time.
but as she walks away and still be a ridiculous distance from my house, other bonds strengthen and ensure stability.
such as the one I have Pearl Jam for 10 years now? some do. for others, so again in ten years, live on the publication of twenty legs.
as always, though, are optimistic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment