Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cost Of Warrior Fitness Boot Camp

pure debauchery in which Santa Claus is coming

and with him this time otherwise known as the me-the-renewable contract?
last year attempted to acquire these days (and there could very well) a good gastroenteritis thinking of what would become of my future if I had not renewed the contract.
then I have the contract renewed,
then spent the next three months to let me tie your shoes and put my pants from my mother, working for the company-not-that-you-know-if-I-renew-the-contract from my bed: the horizontal position and all the trappings of the case.
then my former boss, once back in office in an upright position, I explained that we work from home with a fractured vertebra is equivalent to vacation for three months and still had not made enough. not as much as my colleagues (not fractured vertebra),
then my boss is gone and I got a new
and then it was back in December, with its cold winds and snow (always too much) and co-workers who wonder and ask you to lunch on their trays folded not to be heard, if This year we shall renew the contract.
lie,
if I did not pretend to be worried, not for the work that goes, but the possibility of reaching a goal - the next April - that I set when I decided to stay in business.
also lying if I said that I am preparing a dish of pasta & gastroenteritis.
after a debate lasting days, weeks, months, a couple of hours, I concluded that the best way to face life and the imminent expiration of my contract is: prepare to fall in the ass.
is the butt, literally and metaphorically, that saved my life in May, and is the ass that determines our approach to life.
(there are scientists who call his ass resilience : de gustibus ).
point, whatever name we give to the thing, is that - as in everything else - we can choose to deal with contingencies in two ways:

  1. expecting the worst, and - once the worst happens (Murphy's laws are incredibly precise, in this) - Despair for our condition until we have consumed all our tears and shoulders of our loved ones;
  2. budgeted for the worst. and the best. preparing a plan B, one C and a D in case the worst happens. Once done, please rimettiamoci doing what we were doing: read war and peace, end to see everything The West Wing , embroidery, travel writing. is not thinking hard throughout December, "I renew my contract I will renew the contract will renew the contract" I will renew the contract. no?
it takes to fall ass-ass, but no luck.
fall of ass is still to be convinced that you will find a way to get up, to start over and be happy again.
probably this year I did not renew the contract, slacker by fractured vertebrae that are nothing, but at least I have a plan B so beautiful that even if I did not renew the contract, will be fine though.
Santa Claus is coming, and instead of snow boots has a pair of flip flops .

0 comments:

Post a Comment