Friday, December 17, 2010

Burping After Stomach Virus

when we go away becomes

bad translations aside, I have not decided yet, after almost two years since the first time I saw away we go, if this is - or not - a film arrogant.

as why I love my boundless devotion to Dave Eggers, who has scripted with his wife Vendela Vida. I love him as a reason for the presuzione Sam Mendes who, without much turns of phrase, telling us that yes, there are the perfect couple, and yes, they have the face of John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph.

certainly know that we go away soundtrack, composed by Alexi Murdoch, is one of the most beautiful I've ever heard in recent years, together with that of Into the Wild (which in beauty far exceeded the film, but I tell you to do, my blog is called the That places to pull a very specific reason or ).

of course I also know that adulthood is marked, as well as the ability to compromise , also from the exact moment when one realizes that the concept of family inculcatoci to force masses and white windmill in Actually, it never works.

dave & vendela ovvero: la coppia che ogni hipster vorrebbe essere and think, why should it? why should we be tied to the people who go just because we are required to do so, in what must live under the same roof?
if adult life is a matter of choice (I choose ergo I'm an adult: that's how I think, the undecided I never tolerated), the institution of the family - you can not choose - is the opposite of being adults.

not write this post after a furious argument with my mother or my father's silence driven by yet. I, on the whole, I was lucky: my blood family (mom, dad and brother) is quite similar the person I became.
but think of the madness of feeling obliged to show affection to a person just because you linked to us by genetics.
is as if I am called to love someone just because - toh, a random example - is Italian like me.
(home, too, is a concept that is not digested).

so if we go away I was not exactly like (perhaps because they are not just about to start a family), we must recognize the ability to discuss the term family in Italy as we would never be able to do.

I think by age 18 and over should have the honesty to admit that:

  • our parents are not infallible
  • do not have to love the people with whom we have a bond of blood
as I love my family and its thousands of psychosis do not consider neither closed nor even unique. I think instead that it should be as permeable as our ability to relate to others and open space outside the suffocating family you're born, grows and dies.
the end, if you are good enough (and lucky) you find yourself with a foster family much more lenient, and this includes our own.
and, to survive the joys and sorrows of life, this also helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment