Sunday, July 13, 2003

Wife Does Not Masterbat



has turned into a spider. Slowly, without realizing it: he has suffered and is not distressed.
maybe I could do something, but the situation got out of hand too.
Already the last day of school I had to realizing it.
but I was absolutely overcome by the examination and my sensitivity to the psycho-physical state of the others were dropped.
It is holed up at home (even in his room), no longer answer the phone since yesterday afternoon when looking I offered to help her exit.
-
I can not - why?
- I can not even tell you
- try it
-
you get angry - no, I do not get angry
-
promise - promise.
- It 's that ...
- ... there's the four
Witches -
save it - no, I it
-
understand - we're still best friends?
- friends, for better or for worse
- best?
- friends
I think has broken the thread for the return, weaves its web and waits for me.
But rather than turn into a thing with the hairy body and trunk that lives a day and then end with a pin I pierce my body I cut a limb.
Indeed, all six. Meanwhile
: Beethoven - Kreutzer Sonata

0 comments:

Post a Comment