Monday, July 7, 2003

Plus Size Affordable Hippie Clothing



- Hi, me the form 312?
- What? That for the silent tears and crying bitterly?
- there is not a `unified? I still have not clear ideas.
- No, look, I must complete them both. Here they are.
- Ok, thanks.
...
- Excuse me, but one of the causes listed there's no one that I need, here is `only: death or relative or intimate first pet, house destruction, serious illness or their loved one, sudden job loss. I would need to cry a little 'to release the stress of a difficult time, I have no tragedy.
- I'm sorry for that there are other forms, the 312 is not expected. There are 244, the 276th and 98ter.
- And for what are they?
- Request for Temporary Alcoholism, request temporary depression, but are granted only bad-tempered, unsociable is loss of appetite, vomiting, even with the 276b, and module for Therapeutic Betrayal.
- `Anyways, but if only one is evil and wants to cry authorized to do?
- Shhhhh, lower your voice and approach ...
- You `?
- There would be tears of rechargeable cards, sell them in black, but I must warn you: if you use them they will think that is a poor thing, perhaps ashamed of her. His friends begin to hear "but how? Friend that you're wasting tears at all? One that knows no shame, who has no sense of opportunity 'pain ...?"
and "I saw your girlfriend was crying and told me that was just for a bit 'of melancholy, I felt embarrassed for him, in short, an educated woman of good family, who does not know how to live ! and begin to find excuses not to attend.
- I see, okay, thank you. Ah, hear me from the form 45q3?
- What to remove feelings? Do you have children?
- No.
- Alright then, keep well.
- bye and thanks.
- Goodbye and stays up! Meanwhile

: Mozart - Requiem in D minor. K626 - Lacrimosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment