Sunday, June 22, 2003

Monocular Used In The Bourne Identity



After only an hour I bleed my fingers, I do not know whether to be proud or worried
I have to take a break.
Through the garden and then the road, I want to try the new ice cream shop that probably will not last for too low population density around here.
cioccolatobianco + + cioccolatoextrafondente nocciolepiemonte
I eat before I go back home and running with the basket in his hand wrapped in three wipes. After just five meters Article
ice cream from his hands. Dripping

back across the driveway entrance, split splat splat split .... fifty yards, forty
split splat split
see the core and the bench where I sit down to eat my hands are covered with
nocciolepiemonte, but resist.
little lacking.
The basket is now soft, tastes are all mixed and liquefied. Luna looks at me


ha gradito moltissimo


(I made the photo in another time and another place, but the expression was exactly this)
Ciaikowski: Symphony No.1 (it ', the first: so' mistreated, so 'beautiful)

0 comments:

Post a Comment